Signal generator for ecm bench

Charles Brooks cbrooks1 at mail.tqci.net
Thu Mar 9 13:13:02 GMT 2000

If you can wait till after work, when I get home I'll scan the schematics in and post them on a page or upload them to the FTP site.

If you're in a hurry, check out National Semiconductor's site at

http://www.national.com/pf/LM/LM555.html

you'll find a bunch of info on the LM555. There are several schematics hidden in the application notes and the data sheets for various uses. There are also several tutorials on the web for the 555. Searching on Yahoo, Lycos or Google should get you more info than you would care to sift through :)

Charles Brooks
Mid-Atlantic Speed Shop
http://www.massmotorsports.com