OEM EFI adaptation

nacelp nacelp at bright.net
Thu Mar 9 17:04:53 GMT 2000

Sounds like a job for the 808 gm ecm.
Can you "burn chips"?.
If not might start reading programming 101, and get a deeper understanding
of what to do/look for.  The 808 is pretty well hac'd, and the data is
floating around for calibration locations.
  You'll need to research the compatibility of the various sensors.  While
some are just pipe threads, to R+R, the TPS might be challenging
Grumpy