Sources for connectors?

MysticZ lt1_z28 at houston-f-body.org
Mon Mar 13 18:15:39 GMT 2000

Jan Ben wrote:

> sorry to chime in.. but what abt. bosch ecu connectors? i just want to make a
> breakout box fo rdebugging..

A few people I've talked to have gone a bit nuts with it and actually
tapped into the appropriate parts of the wiring harness with various
high density computer connectors. Not the easiest method, but it worked.

The one connector I can't find anywhere is the one to connect to the
OBDII ALDL under the dash for a scan tool. The thing is impossible to
find. I have one from a Hypertech HPP+, but that's the only one and $300
each is a bit much ;)
--
Steve
97 Chevy Camaro Z28, Mystic teal, A4, not stock