water into efi system before injectors.

nacelp nacelp at bright.net
Mon Mar 13 19:39:18 GMT 2000

My plan is limiting boost for say .5sec (wastegate controler) after say TPS>
1.0v, the 1.0v turns the pumps on, and the a MAP value opens solenoid for
water.  So a min TPS and MAP apply H2O.
Be nice to find a check valve with say a 10 PSI cracking pressure so vac
can't draw past solenoid, just as a back up.  Then a high IAT would turn
fuel completely off, in case of no aqua.
The min boost would be like 10PSI, and it probably takes a .5 to get to full
boost anyway.
While .5 seems like a long time, I'm going the high water PSI delivery to
get a fine spray.
Grumpy