water into efi system before injectors.

Mike (Perth, Western Australia) erazmus at wantree.com.au
Mon Mar 13 21:00:13 GMT 2000

At 06:11 PM 13/3/2000 +0100, you wrote:
>Hi!
>Check this out!
>Something to set  the braincells to work.
>Us pat nr:5823149  oct.20.98
>Turbo dyne systems.
>Espen
>
>Attachment Converted: "C:\MAIL\INCOMING\0456_2lo.jpeg"

Yeah tah, saw it on the autospeed site just this morning, you can also
browse it on the ibm patent site... I've downloaded all the .GIF files :)

This worries me a bit, because it makes simple combinatorial designs
of an engineering nature patentable - hence it restricts use, have a look
at some of the claims! Its bizarre that minor configuration issues are
considered patentable. There are a huge number of rehashes of basic
engineering combinatorial designs patentable when its just plain a
design selection to achieve a particular outcome. The trouble also is
that these days unless someone actually challenges it - then it makes
it appear valid. There are heaps of ideas a plenty which are patented
and have never been built. Ideas are a dime a dozen - especially water
injection in all sorts of variations - its the proven implementations
that are the hardest, hence trade secrets and copyrights are a sometimes
more valuable protection strategy - that and registered designs too.

There's an old/new song:-   "Its all been done...."

Rgds

Mike