turbocharger repair - ripped off!

nacelp nacelp at bright.net
Sat Mar 18 00:01:48 GMT 2000

Speaking of ultra fangleing.  In a visit to where some hot tractors live, I
saw a set of razor blades mounted in a fixture, similiar to what I used for
slot car motors (in HS), but much wider.  Also, the guy claimed to do his
own turbos.  I didn't see any high rent balancing eqipment anywhere.  I have
wondered if this was his balancing rig.  His problems were driving over the
crank, not turbo durability.
Grumpy