H2O pump

Mike (Perth, Western Australia) erazmus at wantree.com.au
Sun Mar 19 17:43:40 GMT 2000

At 01:28 PM 14/3/2000 -0500, you wrote:
>The one I use for my Syclone IC circulator pump = ShurFlo - Positive
>displacement (triple diaphragm type), plastic = yes, but not too shabby,
>not a submersible deal at all.

OH yeah - I remember now, seen em at the local yacht place, fairly
large IIRC) and damn expensive - s/h was about A$220, new about $300.

The ozzie dollar is way low at moment so any imports will cost a heap,
think I'll try another less expensive wheel (Tah grumpy),

Incidentally those small centrifugal pumps are A$10 each and develop
15psi very small but not completely robust - have the number "XD105"
on them - sounds like they came off some old Ford ;-)

Rgds

:) Mike