Water injection.

Roy spectric at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 20 11:03:40 GMT 2000

Hi all

To ellaborate on my last note, the type of pump I am
referring to is a small battery powered electric
compressor that is sold here in the uk for pumping up
your car tyres and it can easily produce 60Psi.

What I suggested is that you pressurise the water
container using compressed air. The pump can be
controlled using a simple pressure switch and a
solenoid between the water container and water
injection nozzle controls the discharge into the
airstream, this solenoid ideally wants to be
controlled by your engine management software.

I saw a very simple system in a magazine many years
ago that used this idea, BUT they obtained their air
pressure from the spare wheel/tyre !!!!

               from Roy Spectric's Ltd