I another new guy.....

BOWEN, SCOTT M. (JSC-CC) scott.m.bowen1 at jsc.nasa.gov
Mon Mar 20 19:12:33 GMT 2000

I just wanted to say hello to the DIY_EFI list.

My name is Scott Bowen and I am looking to modify the Nissan/JECS system
instead of paying Jim Wolf Technologies $700 to do it and $100 for each
change I want done after that. By purchasing their system, I will not learn
anything....

I have been going through the archives in search of any information with the
JECS system, but have yet to find any.

If anyone has any information on this system, could you please get in touch
with me?

Thanks,

Scott Bowen
Bastard Motorsports Engineering