Chip burning 101? (Or, newby questions II)

Dave & Irina Eicher sailors at mwci.net
Tue Mar 21 02:16:26 GMT 2000

Hi Steve,

I resonate with you wholeheartedly on that one! I'm putting an LS1 from a
1998 Camaro in my 1964 Impala SS, hoping to figure out how to tune it, want
to add a blower at some point. Don't know of anyone who can program them
except places like EIS who charge several hundred dollars. I plan to work on
hacking my way into the thing once I get it running but figure I'll be a
very old man before I figure it out.

dave
1964 Impala SS