Chamber Isolation

Roy spectric at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 21 09:20:52 GMT 2000

Hi all

The best solution to "aerodynamics in the crankcase"
is
best achieved when the engine runs a dry sump
lubrication system for the following reasons.

1) The crankshaft is not rotating in an oil bath which
   waste power.

2) By using a 3 stage pump with a single pressure
stage and two scavenge pumps, with a sealed
   crankcase, you can run a partial vacuum in the
 crankcase, just make sure that the oil tank has
plenty of ventilation.

             Roy Spectric's Ltd