O2 sensor question

BOWEN, SCOTT M. (JSC-CC) scott.m.bowen1 at jsc.nasa.gov
Tue Mar 21 22:35:37 GMT 2000

Bruce,
I talked to Jim Wolf and they said that just "Y"-ing the signal from the O2
sensor can cause the ECU to make the car run Richer.
I have an extra port in the exhaust Manifold for the "Air Induction Valve"
on the '91 Manifold, but the AIV is coming out and the port for it
is...14MM, just right for an O2 sensor. I am leaving the one  wire unit for
the ECU and installing a 3-wire in the new hole for my A/F Meter.

That was the plan anyway...I have a new 3-wire unit for some where and
wanted to put it to use...

Scott Bowen
Bastard Motorsports Engineering
Houston, TX