O2 sensor question..attn Gar

Garfield Willis garwillis at msn.com
Fri Mar 24 07:14:20 GMT 2000

On Thu, 23 Mar 2000 22:39:51 -0800, Carl Summers <InTech at writeme.com>
wrote:

>Hi Gar,
>    Got an ETA on the egor yet??? anxiously awaiting...
>-Carl Summers

Hang in there, we've got one final hitch with sourcing a single bloody
connector, and then we should be home free and begin pilot production on
the meters. Once we have some inventory to ship against, we'll announce.
The modules are already a done deal; it's just the meter that's causing
the delay, as per usual. Real soonium now. Bout all I can tell ya, mate.

Gar