8051 EFI

Paul Corner Paul.Corner at tesco.net
Fri Mar 24 21:28:51 GMT 2000

Hi

I've been playing around with a few ideas for engine management for a couple of
years or so now.  Started out with the SSI 67F687 chip, alas no more, ending up
with a 12MHz 8051 based design. After getting a batch of boards made, I hacked
some machine code up and got my engine running after a fashion. Due to other
commitments, the project was put on hold. Now with the summer months coming, I
want to get this thing going again. With a couple of issues still left to
resolve, I look foward to a healthy exchange of ideas.

What state of play are others at ?

Regards, Paul.