Plenum sizing (a little off topic)

nacelp nacelp at bright.net
Sat Mar 25 05:27:21 GMT 2000

Course there is the split manifold like the Viper has using two throttle
bodies.
Lot smaller packaging, and more along the lines of IR, but I'd imagine
different cross sectional area (larger) then a common plenum one, but that
is guessing on my part.
How about 8 butterflies, and a true IR, with a common filter area?.
Grumpy