Looking for pulse output MAF

nacelp nacelp at bright.net
Wed Mar 29 06:51:03 GMT 2000

Ya generally need 1.3 grams/sec per HP. so you need something about 290ish
grams/sec.  Which is right on the middle of nowhere, of what I'm familiar
with.  However, using a late model v-8 MAF (3.0") should be in the right
neighbor hood.  ie 96 and later.  I think they were up to 400 grams/sec..
Least you'd get to have too much range..
  How could you build the box, without knowing the frequency range?.
Grumpy
   Can I see the diagram?.