Cheap Protection ... The circuit

Bernd Felsche bernie at perth.dialix.com.au
Wed Mar 29 10:24:28 GMT 2000

mike mager writes:

>>	http://www.perth.dialix.com.au/~bernie/tech/LW.pdf

>The hyper link completely stalls my computer;  I understand PDF; is the file
>enourmous, or is there some reason that it won't just 'pop' into an Acrobat
>Reader window (allowing time for download)?

It's only about 56 kbytes. I thought that better than 450kb of
Postscript...

>I can (and did) access the site, no problem, but I saw no link to the PDF
>file.

No link at all to that file. (You can't read the directory either
because if I had secrets, I wouldn't want you to know that I have :-)

OK... I've taken mercy on you and added in the link on
	http://perth.dialix.com.au/~bernie/

Under Technical Articles.

If your network bruiser can't handle it automagically, then use
either the right mouse button options to download the file or a
shift-click usually does the job.

I can even download it with lynx. No Problem.

--
Real Name: Bernd Felsche
    Email: nospam.bernie at perth.DIALix.com.au