Diacom cable

93 Formula red93formula at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 29 18:15:38 GMT 2000

The company would probably not appreciate that much since they dont copy
protect there $25-500 software. An easy way to EXTEND the cable if that is
what you are really doing is to just add a 25 pin straight through cable
between the cable and the pc... The problem being it is parallel and may
have problems over extended distances. but 20' should be fine. If you need
to go longer, a signal enhancer may be needed.
Jeff
go.to/LilDemon