Aftermarket ECU & RT OS

Peter Gargano peter at ntserver.techedge.com.au
Thu Mar 30 22:23:06 GMT 2000

Pat Ford wrote:

> {  Tom Wagner's CTASK multitasking library for C does polled and
> { pre-emptive tasking under DOS.  Very small, more features than you can
> { shake a register at, thoroughly documented and debugged, widely used,
> { and free.  What more could you ask?
>
> cool url please?

Unfortunately, as is often the case with things that are free, I couldn't
find a "cool" URL - I searched for the closest SIMTEL repository - In the US
you could try:

   http://oak.oakland.edu/simcgi-bin/dosfind.cgi?ctask

or directly FTP the Zipped file:

   in US ftp://oak.oakland.edu/pub/simtelnet/msdos/c/ctask22d.zip
   in OZ ftp://sunsite.anu.edu.au/pub/pc/simtelnet/msdos/c/ctask22d.zip

So, no "cool" URL, but it comes with a 130 odd page "manual" AND it's
totally free.

And, if you're wondering, I don't know anything more about it than this!
I just downloaded it myself.

PG