The Original DIY EGOR

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Thu Nov 2 15:34:44 GMT 2000

I did a rethink about where things are with the original DIY EGOR.
I was hoping to release it as a finished set of plans, that about anyone
could assemble.  Trouble is I have too many issues to get this done in a
timely fashion,  I just don't have the energy to chase the loose ends
around.

So, I'm going to edit some stuff, run the WB as much as possible in the next
week-10 days and with some approvals needed release what I have.
What you'll have is a none calibrated NTK WB, initially.   There are some
pots, in the devise, for fine tuning it.  I'll record the voltages on what
mine reads.
Then the EEs can do what ever they want or not to finish up a display and or
0-1 ecm output.
I'll just leave it to the person integrety of the list for who does what
with the info., I just hope someone has enough class to help finish it off,
and maybe even refine it.

My apologies that I didn't do this earlier, and beat the price increase on
the sensor, just no way to forecast how things would go.

There is still room for snags, and it's a crap shot for how it works in mass
useage, and Now it's a $200 guess on how things pan out.

What I hope it will offer is a reliable (meaning in duration of use, and
results) Wide Band Sensor.  It's calibration my vary from unit to unit, but
at least with in one application you'll know where you are, and exchanging
some tuning info., will be meaningful.
Bruce