Daytona Fault Codes

Will McGonegal McGonegal.Will at etc.ec.gc.ca
Thu Nov 2 22:38:03 GMT 2000

Thanks for the help with fault code 45.

Is anyone aware of how to reset the stored fault codes without disconnecting the
battery?  I'd like to anything else the FI computer learned to not be erased.
Does anyone have info on how I can get/build a scanner to read any real time
data that may be accessed while the engine is running?

Thanks again!