Anyone with specs for old Hitachi components?

k1drbar k1drbar at phoenixdsl.com
Fri Nov 3 07:02:00 GMT 2000

I have been hacking around inside some old ECUs for old Audi turbocharged engines which were built
for Audi by Hitachi.  I have been able to acquire spec sheets and programming information for the
microprocessors (MC680X-based), but there are a couple custom LSI devices for which I haven't been
able to obtain any sort of information.  One part that does seem to be commonly used is a 42 (yes,
that's right!) pin DIP which has a part number of D2808C on the cover, and another is a ceramic
substrate with 52 pins and a label HD46506.  Both parts have Hitachi logos on them.  If anyone has
any leads as to where I could get specs I would most certainly appreciate it!

TIA!
Steve Buchholz
San Jose, CA (USA)