NOT RE: Info on gauge-like enclosures?

Buchholz, Steven Steven.Buchholz at kla-tencor.com
Tue Nov 7 00:25:42 GMT 2000

> Sounds like you stopped at the word Nissan....
>
> and now your upset because
> you know useful info is being withheld.
> Welcome to my world! I don't need this kind of $%#*&!@.

... who knows if the info would be useful or not?  You're wanting to pack up
and go home because noone seems to want to play with you ... sorry about
that!  Is it your belief that someone knows about your ECU and is
withholding that from you?  Are you intimating that the DIY-EFI list is a
bunch of Nissan haters?

Welcome to the real world cp914 ... you didn't pay anything to join the
list, and that may be its exact value to you!  No biggee, you didn't lose
anything overall, did you?  If you choose to dump the list that's fine, and
its just as fine if you choose to hang around.  All I can say is that if you
decide that since noone has helped you that you don't want to help satisfy
someone else's request, then please don't waste bandwidth declaring the
fact!  All that you're going to do is make other people on the list that
much less likely to want to take the time to help you in the future ...

Hey, I'm the first to admit that while I've been on this list a long time,
I'm a lurker for the most part myself ... but I do try to help out if I
think that I can.  I imagine that being a hacker on early '80s Audi FI
systems I'm in pretty much the same boat as a Nissan hacker ... probably
worse.  There are a lot more folks messing around on Fords and GMs than
Audis ... so I don't expect too much.  That said, as I stated in my prior
post, I do appreciate every reply that is sent ... perhaps I should reword
that to read ... I do appreciate every reply with an honest attempt to help
that is sent ...

Steve Buchholz
San Jose, CA (USA)