Need Assistance With EEC-Sucka

Daniel Collins bossute at one.net.au
Wed Nov 8 23:11:24 GMT 2000

with any luck you may get a reply from Andrew or more likely peter who was
involved with the design of this here in Australia.
I know Peter B is very involved with the list and from what he told me they
only ever got it to work as a wirewrap  project , and then Andrew lost
interest in it

Reply to me off list if you have no luck.

Daniel Collins
Downunder