EGO meter PC meter?

Peter Gargano peter at techedge.com.au
Thu Nov 9 01:43:20 GMT 2000

Walter Sherwin wrote:

> The major issue lies within the  linearization (or should I say
> rationalization) of the WBEGO signal versus the actual A/F or Lambda number,
> as well as the "free-air" calibration of the sensor.   Many hurdles to
> overcome........   None of them minor.

Walt, I don't doubt that it's *not* a trivial exercise, but that's what
computers are real go at - taking data and converting it to something
else. What I am offering is some of my time to develop whatever is required
to take a signal and to produce a logable output, using a PC and as little
extra hardware as will be necessary.

Peter