Dummy spit

Shannen Durphey shannen at grolen.com
Thu Nov 9 03:32:54 GMT 2000

Chris P. wrote:
> This group obviously thinks
> differently than my car groups.

> Chris P, newbie w/ non-engineer attitude. :o)

Typically, things have to get fairly rough before we start seeing
posts that complain about posts.  You'll get more help by not
attacking list members or their replies.

I've posted several times requesting info for a specialized efi system
which I have.  There's not much out there, and I rarely get any
replies.  Oh, well, that's what happens when you take the road less
traveled.  Want more posts?  Sell the Jap car, and get a GM ride with
an 8 cyl tuned port fuel injection system.  There's tons of info for
those systems.

Want to really make a difference?  Make sure you post anything you
find out so the next guy has somewhere to start from.  Lotsa folks
skim what they can and disappear.  When that happens, everyone's in
the same boat and no one really gets anywhere.

Shannen
Mechanic who has to listen to people bitching all day.