Ignition only

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Fri Nov 10 21:29:35 GMT 2000

Ya, well meaning and good but.
Your trying to expalin things as a DCv,  and it's just not that way.
This has to "balance" on both sides, doesn't apply.

Does any one know of a on-line picture or scan of a scope pattern of a plug
firing?.
If we all had some common reference maybe I could better explain what the
scope is actually displaying and then folks might get a better grasp of
things and we can get off of this DC silliness
Bruce

From: "James Ballenger" <vtjballeng at yifan.net>