Ignition only

Darryl & Karen Smith darrylkarensmith at netzero.net
Sat Nov 11 00:13:25 GMT 2000

yes, you are, return path is to to the source which is the other secondary
side of the coil, not the chassis, the only return path being the opposite
plug and coil.   Look at the circuit and you'll understand.  It's an
inductive circuit and therefore it's only connection with the 12volt side of
the vehicle is through the magnetic field of the coil.