WB O2 Rental.

Moofaloof at aol.com Moofaloof at aol.com
Sat Nov 11 12:04:31 GMT 2000

Per Garwillis' earlier emails, EGOR is not only not available, it will never
be available in its current form.  Assuming you can pass the entrance exam,
you may be able to get the blueprints for the other diy-egor floating around
in the ether on gmecm.

In a message dated 11/10/2000 8:03:03 PM Eastern Standard Time,