WB O2 Rental.

Moofaloof at aol.com Moofaloof at aol.com
Sat Nov 11 16:13:05 GMT 2000

> So where isn't this being followed?  At least as far as I go with things?.
> The stuff is freely available.

> You have to read to get technical knowledge, and read to get to DIY EGOR.
> For the moment, the only *effort* is to track it down.

> Its out there and free
> and that is just asking folks basically to read the owners manual?.   That's
> all I'm doing.  Guys are taking cracks at me, for just forcing them to learn
> a little.

As I mentioned, I've read the archives ad infinitum.  I give.  Where ?  CSH
HQ (whatever that is ?),  Search the web for Grumpy and Doc ?  I understand
your desire for others to not make money off your back, and forgive my
apparent ignorance, but why so cryptic ?

> Hopefully though you have some correct concepts about WBs, and their uses,
> shortcomings etc., now.

Yes, absolutely.  The archives are a wealth of information about the O2
sensors.  No doubt.   But precious little in the way of specs on how to
actually make them work.