DIY_EFI Digest V5 #385

Eric Bryant BRYANTE at ghsp.com
Wed Nov 15 19:55:18 GMT 2000

> From: bearbvd at cmn.net [mailto:bearbvd at cmn.net]
> Subject: Re: DIY_EFI Digest V5 #385
>

> For the analog challenged (and non-fossils)--if you line up
> the needle with
> its reflection, there will be no parallax error in your reading----
>
> Greg

Let's be fair - I'm only 24 (certainly not a fossil yet - I hope), and I
knew what the mirror is for.  Just thought I'd show that at least one of the
youngin's on the list still knows how to read a needle.

I'm not real sure I want to be trying to line up the needle with its
reflection while making a 11-second pass on my motorcycle, though:)  I'd
think that hitting a concrete wall at 120+ would introduce something more
than parallax error...

Eric Bryant
mailto:bryante at ghsp.com
http://www.novagate.com/~bryante