Jeep Turbocharging.

ECMnut at aol.com ECMnut at aol.com
Sun Nov 19 01:22:54 GMT 2000

Hi John,
Not knowing the year & specs of the Jeep, I'd guess
there are two GM aplications that might interest you for
turbo six use.  The turbo GranPrix (7727 ecm) and the
GMC Syclone / Typhoon (7749 ecm).  The TGP was
distributorless, and had an ECM that is more popular..
Both were MAP systems.  The Syclone has a dissy.
Hope all is well up in Victoria,
Mike V