More DIY EGOR

Donna Wooten r71chevy at earthlink.net
Sun Nov 19 05:10:00 GMT 2000

don't know, both are good questions.  how much is this sensor different
than the one used in the FelPro system?  if they have to provide a
"calibration table" w/each replacement sensor, this leads me to think,
maybe an issue.  i have not been able to get any real information about any
of the "wide band" sensors & just don't know.

BW

--- Donna Wooten
--- r71chevy at earthlink.net
--- EarthLink: It's your Internet.