Accel DFI

Rodney_L_Wiggins at keybank.com Rodney_L_Wiggins at keybank.com
Mon Nov 20 17:39:24 GMT 2000

I have been offered an Accel  DFI setup for my 4cyl for around $500 complete.
This seems like a pretty good price. Does anyone here have experience with this
system and could tell me how well it worked for you?  I'm only willing to go
through the effort of installing and tuning this system if I will (eventually)
be able to get perfect drivability.  I'd be installing this on a 4cyl turbo.  I
believe that my current fuel management system is not costing any peak HP, but I
have needed to make some changes that have affected drivability and probably
average HP.
TIA
Rod