Thanksgiving

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Wed Nov 22 20:09:23 GMT 2000

Don't want to start a thread with this but,
I have to say Thank You to the list as a whole.
For the years that I was sick, the list was about all I could do.   Kinda
sux when typing is actually tiring, and you can't even get to a car to
drive.
On my gloomiest of days, least there was something to do, and things like
Programming 101 were an important item in having something constructive to
do during the day.
I hope everyone here has a Happy Thanksgiving, and I'd like for you to know
how much you've meant to me.

The Turkey hunt went off without a  hitch.
We drug the boat and trailer over to the market (Bashful's idea) as a
distraction, so some of the security types were looking to figure out why it
was there.
Doc's always been the one to do the shooting, so he went in unarmed.
Sleepy always looking so sedated, no one thought to follow him.
So he carried the 10 ga into the market.
He and Bashful wondered over to the poultry Dept (they just don't move fast)
The others Meet up with them there.
Sleepy passed the 10 to Doc, and Doc instantly spied a perfect looking 24 lb
Butterball.
With one round was able to drop it in it's tracks.
For those of you that don't think a turkey is dangerous, you've just never
dropped a frozen one on your foot.

Unlike past shoots Doc wore his glasses for all we have to do is pull
pellets out and were able to carry the Turkey to the car intact instead of
peices.

So the turkey is thawing, and the lil guys are getting the ingredents ready
for fixin dinner.  Should be a grand time for all.

So for all you CSH wearers, district managers, supervisors, wannabies, and
the Universe as a whole

HAPPY THANKSGIVING DAY

Bruce and the lil guys