milage indicator

Brian Warburton BrianWarburton at compuserve.com
Thu Nov 23 12:47:47 GMT 2000

I spent 10 yers consulting to FoMoCo both here un the UK and  at
NAAO/Detroit, and from what I remember (I left in '94), the 92 MY DOHC
Sierra has a  output on the EEC-iv module which drives the tripminder unit
on the Ghia spec car. As the complete range of 2.0L Sierras use the same
EEC-iv unit, all models have the output, its just that some models won't
have the actual trip minder unit. You may want to use that output instead
as it would mean most of the work is done for you. It will be a pulse train
output where the number of pulse relates to the amount of fuel used. I'll
try to remember more details if it's of any use.

Regards, Brian