DIY-GR ideas (was: No Subject)

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Thu Nov 23 15:23:25 GMT 2000

Seth:
Drop by, and I'll show you one, in use.
Not much more then vaporware,  get a grip.
To bad you weren't at the Powwow, you could have seen it in use.
It was run with a scope, in series with a NTK WB O2, and witnessed.
The only thing that is a *not* about it is more people building them,  $30
(max)(plus sensor) in parts and you could have one.
There would probably be more being done if *we* had an interface for it.
Maybe I am confused,
Define Vaporware!.
Bruce

majordomo at lists.diy-efi.org