DIY-EGOR interface

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Fri Nov 24 03:14:39 GMT 2000

All that really matters to me is making it ecm friendly.
Having a 0-1v output with the 14.7 at .44 is the trick.

If you also look at the output it isn't a linear response.
If you want to run a total of 4 of the 10 elements you can beging to cover
the interesting areas for a specific car, but to get a universal type system
the LCD gets reall attactive.

To get the most out of this will take some form of data logging.  Why just
not do the interface once so that it's compatable with all the logging stuff
folks already have?.

Bruce

majordomo at lists.diy-efi.org

majordomo at lists.diy-efi.org