DIY_EFI Digest V5 #397

kb4mxo kb4mxo at mwt.net
Fri Nov 24 14:27:29 GMT 2000

This DDL pwming  a constant current source should work but some  analog circuits
are needed. I have seen some resistance change in ion pump as temps go up. I have
not used a controlled oven to verify this or the amount resistance change per
degree C at this point in time so this may not be totally true.  I would think
building a unit and playing with the sensor and learning  it's quirks is a first
step on this project like this.

Steve