DDL (was: DIY-GOR ideas)

Bernd Felsche bernie at innovative.iinet.net.au
Fri Nov 24 17:02:25 GMT 2000

Bruce Plecan tapped away at the keyboard with:
> Keep repeating it and you'll eventually beleive it.
> Bruce

It would be extremely unwise for you to continue to insinuate that
DDL was derived from EGOR as the evidence is stacked very heavily
against your supposition.  You were previously advised of the facts
and supporting evidence yet you continue to harrass.

I think you're a sad git.

--
 /"\  Bernd Felsche - Innovative Reckoning, Perth, Western Australia
 \ /      ASCII ribbon campaign | I'm a .signature virus!       |