DDL update

Bernd Felsche bernie at innovative.iinet.net.au
Tue Nov 28 06:08:29 GMT 2000

I've revised the schematic and information on DDL after discussions
with others off-list. Not all the ideas discussed are there, nor are
we agreed that the pump cells respond happily to direct pulse-width
modulation mainly because none of us know for sure. Yet.

So others are actively working on a simple, pulse-width-modulated
variable-current drive for the pump cell should it be necessary.
It's fairly close to simply being "glue" between the AVR micro and
the sensor, without limiting potential control strategies afforded
by DDL. When it's ready and subject to permission, I'll add the
alternative circuit to the web page.

See the revised raw PWM version at
  http://members.iinet.net.au/~metapro/bernie/tech/EFI/vapour/DDL.html

--
 /"\  Bernd Felsche - Innovative Reckoning, Perth, Western Australia
 \ /      ASCII ribbon campaign | I'm a .signature virus!       |