The Honda O2 sensor. Wide band module.

Jurgen Hartwig jhartwig at midsouth.rr.com
Thu Nov 30 16:55:23 GMT 2000

> http://www.hondaautomotiveparts.com has part number 36531-P07-003
>   listed at $100.59 for anyone who might be interested. The last price I
> saw was around $200 so this is a much better deal.

Would anyone be interested in building one of the Wide-band O2 modules in
duplicate?  I looked at the schematics and decided long ago that my skills
were not sufficient to build one.  I would be interested in reimbursing
money for time and parts.  If the Wide-band O2 are only $100, then maybe I
can buy two O2 sensors and someone can build two modules.

Just a thought.  Don't flame me because I'm not that bright with this stuff.
I might not be bright enough to understand how to use the equipment, which
is seriously true.  Is this stuff plug n play?

Thanks in advance.
jay