Fw: [ADMIN] Expectations of privacy

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Thu Nov 30 23:03:31 GMT 2000

Tell the folks complaining, not to wrote those that do, write public
Seems like a simple solution.

I don't see why someone should be given the *right* to hide and take pot
shots at folks.
I for one won't take it.
If someone doesn't have the time to right something responsible then that is
their problem.
If I have something to say show, or what ever that is private, I'm clear in
my writting to ask the other person if they agree to that, FIRST............
What a concept, being clear on a *COMMON AGREEMENT*.
Who knows, who's at the other end?.  We have a crowd of people around here
at times and no one can say who's typing.
I didn't see anything in the charter about having to accept, and respond
individualy to every email, on or off list.
There are numerous statements folks have mentioned off list that have lead
to on list discussions and developments.
Ever hear of Promgramming 101, 808?.
They were emails that were reworded private emails that lead to a **good
thing**
Bruce and the guys