O2 voltages

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Tue Oct 3 04:44:39 GMT 2000

Light cruise idle, then would be 15:1 for mileage, and min engine wear.
14.7 is an average.   Deliberately runs rich and leaner then that to keep
the convert lite.
The ecms cycle wildly over the .440 ref voltage.
If they wanted a perfect 14.7 they could really tighten that up.
Least that's what I recall reading in the archives
Bruce