O2 voltages

Bob Cunningham bobc at shell2.tiac.net
Tue Oct 3 15:44:18 GMT 2000

Bruce,

As I understand, a 16:1 combustion wouldn't be as "efficient" as a 14.7:1,
and I'd be curious to see comparative injector duty cycles at the two A/F
ratios.

In other words, do you wind up putting extra fuel in because of the loss
in efficiency when running on the lean side?  I would think you'd also
have to pull back on the timing.

(If not, I'm gonna play with my new speedpro to get up to 15.5:1 or so...)

-Bob Cunningham