DIY WB

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Wed Oct 4 21:17:51 GMT 2000

Man, this is like too easy now.

I've been doing some chipping, and now after having seen DC's GN, I have an
idea of what WOT should look like.   I'm to the stage of after 6 chips, I
could be doing WOT serious stuff.
Watch the scanner for the BLs, the WB, and dial things in.  MAF so kinda a
no brainer on this one.
>From here with a Translator plus, I could be going to the strip tomorrow for
final tuning.
Whoda ever though.
I thought the prom tinkering over the weekend was a fluke to some degree,
BTW, I really don't mean to imply in 10 chips you'll be this close to the
new guys,  It takes a bit to get the knack of what does what where.
And this is including the Throttle Over run I was talking about in the relpy
to Gar the other day.
Still have some TCC I'd like to handle inna better manner..
Bruce