Plug reading

dennis spoolboy at autospeed.com
Thu Oct 5 03:18:09 GMT 2000

They always tell what *SEVERE* detonation looks like.

How do you know when you are just getting an occassional ping, so you can stop it before it gets worse?

--- "Bruce Plecan" <nacelp at bright.net>
> wrote:
>Best one for looking at plugs I've seen ywt
>Bruce
>
> http://www.centuryperformance.com/spark2.htm

==
Dennis Doza II

87 Shelby Charger Black/Silver
15.8 at 88mph-Mine

87 Shelby Charger Garnet/Silver 12.44 at 108.96mph-Dad's

91 Dakota 2.5/5spd Gray
-My other one

http://204.50.82.80/gwneon/memb/dennisd.htm