Introduction

Rich M rsrich at cwcom.net
Fri Oct 6 08:44:19 GMT 2000

Jeroen,
The Sierra 2.0i will make an excellent test-bed, everything is very
accessible to hang your electronics off and easy to revert to standard when
they break and leave you stranded!!! (not saying this will happen of course,
just speaking from my own experience!! I was using a 1.8i Vauxhall/Opel in
the same way at the time I was playing... my ECU started playing up and I
had to unplug, put back as standard and drive home :-()

good luck

Rich