adjusting fuel pressure on TBI

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Sat Oct 21 13:21:20 GMT 2000

Just need to make a steel or AL cover to go where the *spring housing* cover
went and remove those bits (cover, spring, diapharm).
Then use say a Mallory EFI return style Regulator, in the return line, you
want to mount it real close to the throttle body.
Just to be crazy, and new to it all, at one time I used two, one being vac
referenced, that way I could set a min, and max FP (had to be in pararrell).
Bruce

> > Is there an adjustable fuel pressure regulator for a TBI setup?  is
there a way to bypass the origional, or gut it and run an aftermarket
regulator?  I am would like to run more fuel pressure, but I want to be able
to adjust it.  Any thoughts are appreciated.