Sorry if I have not responded......

944 at technologist.com 944 at technologist.com
Mon Oct 23 05:46:13 GMT 2000

My e-mail from DIY_EFI has dwindle to a trickle. There is a problem of
compatibility with my e-mail company and DIY_EFI.  For weeks now, I have not
been getting many posts. So, I joined under another e-mail address and
everything seems fine now.

If you replied to any of my posts this month, I did not see it.
Sorry........

Could you forward any past comments to me again? I did not mean to snub
anyone. I just did not see any replies..... if there were any.

Thanks,

FR Wilk